What fun to have Lee in the family. For a few moments he is like a big kid too. The kids always love to be around him. I hope he is writing down all these songs for posterity.
That was RAD! (I used your favorite word Lara). Seriously, I am very impressed. We watched that click probably 7 times in a row. Looks like fun times at the Ziebarth's.
Hey Lara- Does Marissa have a sister or cousin serving a mission in England? There is a girl that I worked with that is serving there and her emails recently talk about her companion Sister Braithwaite from Cali...that would be a really small world!!!
5 comments:
What fun to have Lee in the family. For a few moments he is like a big kid too. The kids always love to be around him. I hope he is writing down all these songs for posterity.
That was RAD! (I used your favorite word Lara). Seriously, I am very impressed. We watched that click probably 7 times in a row. Looks like fun times at the Ziebarth's.
Hee hee. I said click. I meant clip of course.
Hey Lara-
Does Marissa have a sister or cousin serving a mission in England? There is a girl that I worked with that is serving there and her emails recently talk about her companion Sister Braithwaite from Cali...that would be a really small world!!!
You still haven't hung that picture above the piano.
Post a Comment