The girls probably put him up to it. He's so good natured and always ready for a laugh. Only start to worry if that happens when he is quite a bit older.
What pretty pink hair, Ben. You're stiff competition for your Dad when he's in his Napoleon garb.I love you, Nani
What else is a boy to do when he is surrounded by girls!!?? He's just in touch with his feminine side!!
At first, I thought that was Ella.-Hannah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The girls probably put him up to it. He's so good natured and always ready for a laugh. Only start to worry if that happens when he is quite a bit older.
What pretty pink hair, Ben. You're stiff competition for your Dad when he's in his Napoleon garb.
I love you, Nani
What else is a boy to do when he is surrounded by girls!!?? He's just in touch with his feminine side!!
At first, I thought that was Ella.
-Hannah
Post a Comment