Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Baby Bumblebee

For whatever reason my "add video" decided to work today so I took advantage of it. This was on Halloween. I thought it was definately blog-worthy. Ella says she wants to be a bumblebee again for Christmas. I know it is annoying to hear parents always say how cute their kids are, but sorry. Ella really is cute!

7 comments:

Marissa said...

that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!

Julie said...

YAY!!! I'm glad that it finally worked!!! She IS so cute, don't apologize for that! Love it!

Melly Mel said...

That is the cutest thing Lara! She is so adorable! No need to apologize - love it!

Also, what part of Utah are you guys living? I'm hoping to move up there next semester. We'll see though - it's a maybe.

Shill and Company said...

Ella is so adorable. I just love her to pieces! She is so sweet singing her little song. What a cute costume on her. She is simply precious!

ChristianZ said...

Maybe Ella will start a wearing-costumes-at-Christmas craze.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Ella is just following in her sisters footsteps. I can see a "Z" family band or act in the future!! I think Tess and Tayli were also a good creative influence on the girls. How fun it is to see them perform.

cheryl said...

We miss her so much. Tayli and Beau do such good Ella and Ben voices. It makes me miss them even more. Love you little Ella!
She is so cute!