The kids enjoying our first snow of the season!It takes an hour to put all the snow gear on them...they play for 1 min (or maybe a little more).... ...and then their done...and then it takes another hour to take the snow gear off! Is it worth it?
It is to them! We dared Eva to go sit at our back table. What a good sport!
Our Eva is so brave, she seems to be up to most challanges. I can't believe you got so much snow! We didn't have any stick to the ground. We just have leftovers from a week ago (and that's not enough to talk about). The kids look so cute all bundled up.
Awww! So jealous! I want to play in the snow! It rained here this weekend...and it was freezing...but definitely not the same as snow! I love the pic of eva at the table! awesome.
6 comments:
Our Eva is so brave, she seems to be up to most challanges. I can't believe you got so much snow! We didn't have any stick to the ground. We just have leftovers from a week ago (and that's not enough to talk about). The kids look so cute all bundled up.
Awww! So jealous! I want to play in the snow! It rained here this weekend...and it was freezing...but definitely not the same as snow! I love the pic of eva at the table! awesome.
That is a ton of snow!!! It just missed us by a week, darn!It'll make for a nice "White Christmas". Tell the kids to make a snow angel for us!!
Oh how fun! I love the snow! Yeah I second what Julie said - make an extra snow angel for us too!
i am proud of you Emma!!
oops i mean Eva!!!
love,
Emma
poor Eva :)
Post a Comment