Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back To Normal

This picture of Ella pretty much sums up our week. We had sooo much fun with all of our family. I am tearing up just thinking back to how much fun it was. The cousins all played so well with one another. Oh, to have just one ounce of their energy. I loved the outings, but I think I loved kicking back and chatting just as much. I already miss the late nights and early mornings, the loudness of the cousins playing their little hearts out, and even the frustrations of getting them all to go to sleep. Now the house is quiet and peaceful, but it just doesn't seem right. We love our family and want to thank you for visiting. Until next time...

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is so perfect!! She kept up with them all!!! Hope that you can recover quickly!!!

Melly Mel said...

Oh I love her bottom lip! It's adorable!

Roberta said...

Hey Lee and Lara...I love your blog. Your children and your house are beautiful! Enjoy the holidays!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Our house is the most quiet! We enjoyed the noise. But our lifestyle hasn't slowed.