Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Eva!!



On December 11, 2000 Eva Belle was born into our family. We were all so happy of course! And she was so tiny and precious. Now, Eva is 7 and it doesn't seem possible. She has grown into such an amazing girl. She is beyond her years in so many ways. Her thoughtfulness and caring nature amaze us all. To think that she was chosen to come to our family makes us feel like the luckiest family in the world. We love you Eva and hope you have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Eva! We love you and can't believe you are already 7!
Lara, I love the slide show. Such sweet pictures. Love the Cherry Hill pic, and also I think there was one of Eva in our old house across the street from you.
Well I can finally look at your blog again and my mouse is working so it is a good day for me. I will catch up now...

cheryl said...

Sorry, it's me again. One more thing. I love your Christmas card! I called Sat. to tell you (when we got it) but you were gone, so I talked to Lee about it. I love that family picture. So cute, and I am glad you added it to your blog.

Lara said...

Loved the slide show. You are beautiful, Eva!!!!!!

I love you, Nani

Shill and Company said...

ha,ha it's only me, Hannah! happy birthday Eva! I hope you had a great day.

Shill and Company said...

Oh sweet Eva! You are such a doll. What a fun slide show that was to look at. Eva is just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. We love you! Hope you had a wonderful birthday

Julie said...

DIVA-D!!! Happy Birthday, you beautiful girl!!! We miss you and hope that you had a super fun day!!!!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

The slideshow is so great and we hope your day was full of fun.