Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a "Gal"

In case you didn't already know, our nickname for Ella is Gal, hence the title of this post. I have been so sad lately because she is growing up so fast. I think it has hit me harder than the other kids because we are pretty sure she is our last. Emma the other day said that she wished Ella could stay this age forever, and I so ditto that. She is just in the cutest stage right now!
No matter how hard of a day I may be having, Ella always knows how to make me laugh. I love her cute vocabulary. I love her cute sense of humor. I love her sparkly, happy eyes.
I even love her when she makes a mess. And boy is she good at that! She is our only one that has colored on walls, dumped whole bottles of conditioner on the carpet, and finger painted with toothpaste all over the bathroom counter. But for some reason, that is what makes her so endearing to me. I love you, my little Gal!

8 comments:

Julie said...

OOOHHHH...I love Gal, too. I think that's why Heavenly Father made kids so dang cute...so you don't wring their little neck!! She's a keeper!
So you say "pretty sure"...you're not totally sure, huh?

Lara said...

I would never count it out 100%. I may wake up one morning and change my mind, but that's not likely. If Lee had his way, we'd have 12!

Melly Mel said...

So cute Lara! Just like Julie said, Heavenly Father made children so beautiful so when they do the wrong things, you don't get too upset. She is such a beautiful girl!

cheryl said...

Ok, are you sure the first picture isn't Emma, the second Eva and the last one of Gal--you!
She is so cute. I loved talking to you tonight on the phone. Thanks, and can't wait to get up there. Hey I'm making an appt. with Val, want to join me?

Lara said...

Cheryl, I've already got an appointment scheduled with Val for before you come, but let me know what day and time and maybe I can change.

Shill and Company said...

We love Ella! She is such a ray of sunshine. She has an infectious smile. She is so funny. I'm glad that you can find some humor in the times when she is being mischievous.

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara said...

ha ha it's just me!!!
Ella is so cute!!!


Emma and Hannah