
This weekend was so nice. Nani and Christian came to visit. We always look forward to their visits. We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It is sort of becoming a tradition to go there and celebrate Papa Z's birthday. And that's just what we did. After dinner we came back to the house and talked and talked about Papa Z and what an amazing man he was. So many of the good qualities that I see in Lee, he got from his dad; pure selflessness, charity, and the ability to treat their wife like a Queen, just to name a few. The one thing that could have made the night better was if all the brothers were together. :( We missed you David, Gary, and John.

Christian was nice enough to get some tickets to conference so he, Lee, and Emma were able to attend the last session. Thanks Christian, for that amazing opprtunity!
This was Emma's first time actually attending General Conference. I can only hope that she will treasure this experience for a long time. The sun was in Emma's eyes, but it is a great picture nonetheless.
Grammy and Papa Rex were able to make it down to watch Conference with us. After Lee, Christian, and Emma got back, a jam session on the Piano got started. I heard "Heart and Soul" like I have never heard it before, and many different renditions at that. I only wish Grammie would have played "Come, Come Ye Saints". Ryan and Eric, does that bring back memories? It should, given the fact that that is the only song she played for each and every family night growing up. Grammie, we love you. Thanks for the sweet memory.
We were so excited that Julie and the kids stopped by Sunday night, during their trip to Park City, for a quick visit. Cordin, Gavin, and Shea are so sweet and it was so much fun seeing the cousins play together. They may live hundreds of miles away from each other, but you'd never no it when you see them playing. Love it!
I just had to add this picture. It is so cute to see how Ella acts around Papa Rex and this picture shows how much she adores him. Who doesn't, really? I just LOVE her tiny little hand on his thigh. Moments like this are truly priceless!Thank you Nani, Christian, Grammie, Papa Rex, Julie, Cordin, Gavin, and Shea for a very memorable weekend!
Good Times!



4 comments:
It was so great to see you guys...you're right, the kids acted like as if they see each other every day! I love that!!
I love that picture of Ella and Dad...that needs a frame on the wall somewhere!!
Speaking of walls, your house is so beautiful. You and Lee have such great taste!!
See you soon!!
What a great post! I love all of the pictures. Wish we could have been there too. What a fun weekend for you guys. Your home looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person.
How fun that you guys were able to be there for Conference! Those pictures were all so cute! Rex looks great as always! I bet it was so good to be there, especially for such a great event in history! The kids are so cute Lara!
You guys have such wonderful family members on both sides. It's fun to read about all of the fun things that you are doing together. I am impressed by how much you all seem to get together even though everyone is out of state. That's awesome!
Post a Comment