Ben has always been quite observant. These binoculars he made at preschool were his favorite toy for a long time. He notices everything and asks about everything. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he came up to me the other day. This is what was said...
BEN: Mama, do you have a baby in your tummy?
ME: No.
BEN: Then why do you look that way?
ME: (speechless)
Some moms (Julie) get darling little notes from their kids. This is what I get from mine. :)
So, I am taking that as a not so subtle hint to hit that treadmill again. Thanks Ben, for the motivation!

4 comments:
Lara, please refer to Jackie's blog and see how her son sees her! It might make you feel better!
Julie, So I looked at Jackie's blog. That makes me feel better. I am glad to see that my son is not the only one who draws his mom twice as big as every other family member. I actually remember hearing that a child will draw the person that gives them the most comfort bigger than everyone else. Maybe that would give Jackie a little comfort as well.
That might mean if he looked at grammie with those binos, he might say are you having twins?
Awwww that was so cute! What a sweet boy right? I can't wait for Jackson to say things like that - I'm just glad he can't talk most the time! You are beautiful Lara!
Post a Comment