I was not feeling Halloween at all this year. I just wanted it to go away. But I have to say that I do regret not taking more pictures. I loved the kids costumes this year and you can barely see them in these pictures. Emma was an 80's girl, Eva a nerd, Ben a headless glow stick guy and Ella was a witch.
Even Lee got in on the fun and pulled out his awesome Napoleon Dynamite costume this year.
I think the reason why I wasn't excited for Halloween like I usually am is because I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now that Halloween is done with we can focus on the good stuff. I have just been CRAVING family time and togetherness lately and there really is nothing like Thanksgiving and Christmas to bring families together. I can't wait!
2 comments:
Great costumes. I just crack up even thinking of Lee in that outfit. It's the best.
Everyone one looks terrific!
Post a Comment