Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ella's Record Breaking Dentist Trip

Ella has always loved brushing her teeth.  It's one of her hobbies.  Seriously.  So when the dentist told me she had 9 (yes, 9) cavities at her last checkup I didn't believe it.  I made them show me every cavity in her mouth.  Apparently she only enjoys brushing the front part of her teeth.  Anyway, she was SO good about getting them all filled.  She even gave us some comic relief afterwards...
What would we do without Ella? (besides save some money at the dentist)

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Oh man. Poor kid. That's too bad. This video is awesome. Great idea to capture the moment. I can't get over that awesome smile of hers, and how she doesn't mind if her face stays like that forever. She's terrific!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Unreal! I hope you told her her face would not stay that way right after the video. She is too funny, the poor girl. I still find it hard to believe 9 cavities. Ouch!