We have lived in Utah now for 10 years! I will post about that another time. We finally made it to the Dinosaur Park this past summer. We brought along our friend Payton who we get to hang out with every once in a while. I have to ask, why have we never done this before? It was so much fun! The kids loved every second of it.
The kids goofed off the entire time. I think I took over 50 pictures of them being silly.
I wasn't expecting much which is probably why I was so impressed with all the dinosuars and all the little trails you can walk on. It was definitely a fun way to spend an afternoon.
On the way out the kids got to pan for gold. I think they could have done this for hours. Luckily for me the park was closing so their time was limited to about an hour. They all got some nice little nuggets to take home.
Yea, for the Dinosaur Park!
3 comments:
When we were up in Utah a few years ago, I heard about this Dinosaur Park, but it was supposed to be very cold so we didn't get to go. It's definitely on our list when we get up there again!
Silly you. I have told you for YEARS how stinkin' fun that place is. Glad you guys enjoyed it so much. Cute pictures!
I think even grammie and papa would like that place! We haven't been there either.
Post a Comment