Friday, April 15, 2011

What A Hunk


Ben was baptized last Saturday. It was such a special day. I will post all about it soon. First I wanted to share these great pictures of Ben. I happened to be talking to my friend Amy about how I had never had formal 8 yr old/baptism pictures taken of my kids and I wish I had. That is all I had to say and she made sure to fix that. At hardly any notice at all Amy took some pretty amazing pictures of Ben. Thank you so much Amy! You are the best! Here are my faves...






I LOVE this kid!!

4 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Wow, what a handsome guy! I loved these pictures of him. He is growing up so fast. Sorry that we weren't able to be with you guys on his special day. I am happy to know that it was wonderful. How could it not have been right?

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Great pictures!! I'll try to send you some of mine, though not so great! It was a terrific day to say the least.

Anonymous said...

Ben, you look like a handsome Missionary. I love you! Naniramul

Anonymous said...

Ooooops. ramul was the word verification. Shouldn't be part of my name. Don't know how that happened.