Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Am Lovin The New Looks

We've got some new looks in our home! Take a peek...


Ben's toothless grin. I cannot get enough of it. I want him to talk to me constantly so that I can hear his lisp. Love it!
*
Ella has been begging me to cut her hair short for some time. It was hard for me but I finally caved. And she is super excited to be able to donate her hair as well. She's a cutie!!
*
One of my goals this year is to really enjoy each stage of my kids' lives. Life is so busy and overwhelming I feel like I am constantly in a glazed over kind of haze. I want to be able to focus on my kids the way they deserve to be focused on. I think I haven't been necessarily bad at this but we can always do better, right? Taking time to stop, and celebrate moments like cute smiles and haircuts is one way I intend to accomplish my goal.

6 comments:

Shill and Company said...

What a couple of cutie pies. Ben's smile is adorable! Hopefully his new teeth won't grow in for a little bit. Ella's is such a sweetheart! She looks great with her hair cut into a bob. Such a doll!

Julie said...

Oh, I'm so so glad that Ben's worries were all for naught...he definitely does NOT look weird without his teeth!! What a sweet thing for Ella to do! She has such beautiful hair! She's going to make somebody very happy!!

Dusti said...

How fun....that is one of the funnest thing to do for a hair dresser....cut a braid for a good cause...way to go Ella! And way to go Lara...for letting her...your a better woman than I. Actually to tell ya the truth it's Nate who won't let hailey even cut bangs!!!!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

They both look great! I might be cutting mine soon too.

Laura said...

WOW! Look at that hair! Good for her, what a sweet face.
And your Ben has a smile like my Thomas now... all gums and no teeth :)

mandi said...

I just spent the most pleasurable 20 minutes catching up on your blog. You are so filled with light and goodness. Thank you!