Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick And Treat 2010

Mother nature played a trick on us this year. It rained and rained. But that wasn't going to stop my kids from trick or treating. They got all ready and we headed out the door.
Ella was a very cute pink cheerleader

Ben was a white ninja

Eva was a banana

Emma was an egyptian goddess. She was in such a hurry to go trick or treating with Tayli that she wouldn't let me stop to take a picture. This is her costume from a recent wax museum project from school and she decided to be the same thing for Halloween.

Natalie, the genie also came with us.
They were ready. If only it would stop raining.




I loved that this year, with the exception of Ella, I didn't have to help the kids carve their pumpkins. They did a great job all on their own.

As we opened the front door to head out Mother Nature gave us a nice treat after all...patches of sunshine and a beautiful rainbow. It ended up being pretty nice for my trick or treaters and they had a great time.

4 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

I am glad the weather permitted a fun night for the kids. They very cute in their costumes.

Shill and Company said...

They all looked terrific! I am also impressed with everyone's pumpkin carving skills. Too cute. Oh, and that rain picture...WOW!

Cheryl said...

They all look so cute, and I love the rainbow!

Laura said...

What a fabulous rainbow! Great costumes, I love the personality that comes out of kids through the choice of their Halloween costume.