Yesterday, Ben took his splits test at karate and passed with flying colors. He earned himself a patch and a free banana split!
I am amazed when I see him do the splits. He says it is easy for him now because he stretches so much. I am proud of Ben because he made this one of his goals that he wanted to accomplish and HE DID IT! And I believe he is the only one in his class who has accomplished this so far. Way to be an example Ben. Great job! You earned every bit of that banana split!
8 comments:
Excellent work Ben!
With that kind of determination, we might actually see a black belt in the family one day. Good job reaching a goal Ben!! You can do what ever you put your mind to.
Way to go Ben! Awesome splits!!!
Wow, that is quite impressive! I would think it would hurt but his face shows nothing but pride! Congrats Ben!!
He makes it look SO EASY!
Seriously.....from one of the most NON-stretchy people ever, that is COMPLETELY IMPRESSIVE!
Way to go Ben!
HOLY COW!
Congrats Ben, you have motivated all of your cousins here to try it too!
Update. Update. Update.
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment