Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

A couple of weeks ago the girls had their Dance Recital. It was crazy! Good crazy. Between the three of them they were in 13 dances which meant they had 13 costume changes. And this year Emma's dressing room was across the auditorium from Eva and Ella's. I was running back and forth like a crazy woman most of the time. They did so well, though. Even though I never really got to sit down and watch it, it was such a fulfilling experience for me as well as for them to see all of their hard work from the year pay off. They are already talking about next year. Amidst the craziness I did manage to get some pictures...


















I am happy to say we all survived another year of dance and can't wait for next year!!

5 comments:

Danika said...

So adorable! I can't wait for Natalie to start dance in September!

I was thinking about you the other day as I was eating Las Barcas chips & salsa! :)

Shill and Company said...

13 dances...that is UNBELIEVABLE! Seriously, I don't understand how that was even possible for you to help them change that many times. You are most definitely super mom. That's the only explanation.

The girls look so terrific. I love all of their costuming. I adore each one of your precious angels. I wish that we could have been there this year to witness this monumental event.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Danika . . .you make my mouth water! The Dance Recital gets better every year! Papa even enjoys the Recitals too. We love those girls, yours girls and Tess did such a wonderful job. We are proud that you were able to hold up too!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful dancers!

Jewels said...

They are all so pretty and look like they are in absolute heaven dancing!! Wow, I thought having 4 boys to put through sports and scouts at the same time would be crazy but 13 dances-I think having a bunch of girls is just as crazy!! You are the Woman!