...I think I have heard that from Ella dozens of times since she "graduated" from Pre-school on Thursday. She is ready and we both cannot wait for her to go. I have no doubt that she is "all ready for Kindergarten". Like Miss Tiffany says, she is a "smart cookie"! I feel like she has grown so much these past few weeks. I cannot believe how grown up she is getting.
My baby is a Kindergartener!!
CrAzY!!
7 comments:
Sounds exactly like our house! The day after Tyler graduated from preschool last week he said, "Today I get to start kindergarten, right?" Guess I should have been more clear about the timing when I explained that after he was done with preschool he got to go to kindergarten...
So CUTE!!! Parker is super excited for kindergarten too. Now, if we can just make it through the summer. . .
Time flies, doesn't it? My baby will be in first grade next year, I can't believe it.
She is seriously so adorable!! I hope she and Tanner get the same teacher next year. Did you request morning or afternoon? There are a TON of Kindergarteners next year-lots of fun!!
Happy graduation Ella! You're so grown up now. Kindergarten is lucky to have you.
I can't believe it. Where did the time go? She is so precious and will be adored by her entire class!
So cute!
Post a Comment