Emma:
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Number: 3 and 5
Favorite Drink: Rootbeer
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Game: Mouse Trap
Favorite Animal: Penguin
Favorite Song: Check Yes Juliet
Favorite TV Show: Good Luck Charlie
Favorite Movie: Alice in Wonderland
I Feel Sad When: People are mean to me
I Feel Mad When: I do something wrong
I Feel Proud When: People cheer me on
I Feel Scared When: There are big storms
I Like It When My Friends: Help me
I Like It when My Teacher: Compliments
I Like It When I: Do something good
On The Weekends I: Like to play with friends
During The summer I: Go swimming
At School I: Do boring work
I Am Good At: Being nice I Wish I Could: Have a cell phone!!!!!
I Am Special Because: People love me
What Makes You Laugh? My Daddy!!
If You Were A Parent For A Day, Which Rule Would You Get Rid Of? Chores
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? Teacher
Do You Think It Would Be Hard To Be A Mom or Dad? Yes
Why? You would have to keep up with a lot of things!
If You Could Have A Magical Power, What Would It Be? To go back and forward in time!!
What Is The Best Thing About Being 11? I am older
What Is The Best Thing About Being You? I am the oldest sibling
Ella:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Number: 5
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Food: Roll Sandwiches
Favorite Game: Wii Sport Resort
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Song: Number 11- Which means Forever And Always By Taylor Swift
Favorite TV show: Spongebob
Favorite Movie: How To Train Your Dragon
I Feel Sad When: I have to come home and I can't play with Isabelle anymore
I Feel Mad When: Emma squirts me with water and I don't want her to
I Feel Proud When: I hug you (Mom) and Dad
I Feel Scared When: I have bad dreams because it feels like it's real life
I Like It When My Friends: Be nice to me
I Like It When My Teacher: calls me "Smart Cookie"
I Like It When I: Go to school
On The Weekends I: Like staying home with you (Mom)
During The Summer I: Help you (Mom) water the plants
At School I: Listen to my teacher
I Am Good At: Kartwheels
I Wish I Could: Go to Cherry Hill all day
I Am Special Because: Jesus made me
What Makes You Laugh? Dad tickling me
If You Were A Parent For A Day, Which Rule Would You Get Rid Of? Ben and Emma and Eva doesn't have to do their chores
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? Baseball player
Do You Think It Would Be Hard To Be A Mom Or Dad? Yes
Why? Cause we have to take care of kids
If You Could Have A Magical Power What Would It be? Make bad guys dead
What Is The Best Thing About Being 5? That I have to drink chocolate milk at the table and not in a sippy cup
What Is The best Thing About Being You? That I listen to you (Mom) and Dad
Goodbye
4 days ago
4 comments:
Even though I already said Happy Birthday, I glad you both had a great day!♥ These will be fun to compare over the years, if mom keeps the questions the same. Good job mom too!
Happy Birthday cute girlies! We love you.
Ok cute cakes Lara...You did great!
Party time at your house! I think it's cute that they have birthdays close together. They are each such awesome girls. We are so lucky to have them matched up so well with two of our daughters. They are so polite, and fun. I liked reading their surveys. Too cute.
Post a Comment