Love
Isn't that a beautiful word?!
What would life be like without it? I can't bare to imagine.
Thankfully, we have it.
I have felt more loved recently than I have in a long time.
I am floored by the outpooring of love that has been shown to me and my family these past few weeks.
First with my miscarriage.
It came in so many forms:
Condolences
Meals
Treats
Flowers
Cards
Phone calls
Sweet Comments
Cakes
Movies
Books
And more
And then it was my birthday and it started all over again:
More treats left on my door step
Cookies
Cupcakes
A yummy lunch
An amazing blog post from my hubby
More sweet comments
Flowers
Cards
Frankly, I am quite overwhelmed, but so very appreciative. It has touched me like nothing has in a very long time. Thank you to all of you who have shown your love to me and my family recently. This has been a month filled with LOVE that I will remember forever!

1 comments:
Glad that you were able to see how very much you are adored!
Post a Comment