Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Lara!


This is Lee, infiltrating Lara's blog.

I thought that part of her birthday present could be to let any who read her blog know how great I think she is. At the same time, I'm sure you already know.

With Lara, what you see is what you get. There's no masquerade; no front or fakery. She really is as nice and genuine as she seems. I don't believe she knows how to think an evil thought. Her heart is pure and she truly teaches best by example. She is miles ahead of me in terms of BEing good. All I do, I do in hopes that I can become good. She already IS good. And that's what I think I admire most about her - I love her because I see in her what I hope to be someday...and no, that's not just me trying to sound cute - that's the absolute truth.

So, here's to Lara's goodness; her purity of thought; her genuine love for others; her quiet but powerful example. How honored I am to be her husband. How humbled I am to daily look upon in her awe. Lara is a true gem - rubies have nothing on her! (Proverbs 31:10)

Happy Birthday Lara!
*FYI - Don't want to take away from Lara's new post last night. See below...

10 comments:

Danika said...

Well said, Lee. I couldn't agree more!

Happy Birthday Lara! :)

Lauren said...

Happy, happy Birthday Lara! I agree, you are the greatest!!!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY daughter. We love you, and totally agree with Lee. It appears you did okay also in the husband department. Good job Lee! We love you too.

Shill and Company said...

Thinking about you on your special day. I absolutely adore you Lara. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. You are as wonderful as Lee says. I am so happy that you have an adoring husband who recognizes how truly special you are.

Mechelle said...

May 25th was my pretend birthday growing up - I love that date for some reason. You are a perfect May 25ther. Hope you have a great day!

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Cousin! I have no doubt that Lee and the kids made it wonderful.

Jasner said...

Happy Birthday Lara,
And what a sweet tribute!
It's all true - you truly are a gem!

Ange said...

Woops......I think Tanner (Jasner) forgot to log out of his account......(in case you were wondering who in the heck was Jasner?)

Hope your birthday was fabulous!

Jewels said...

I'm a little late but Happy Birthday to a fabulous Lady!!

Allen's said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was great!