Are you in need of a good read?
Well even if you aren't, I have a book that you MUST read. I am not exaggerating when I say it was the best book I have ever read. It was so good that I am still thinking about it and it has been two weeks. When I finished the book I just sat and cried. I cried because it was sad. I cried because it was moving. I cried because I didn't want it to end. I have read several books since and I can't stop wishing I were still reading this one. It is called the Book Thief!
This book is a Nazi Germany historical fiction. That is all I will say about it because you MUST get off the computer this instant and go get this book. Put whatever book you are reading on hold because The Book Thief cannot wait!
3 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation. I am always looking for a good book!
I hear ya! Such a different read - I loved it too.
The best book ever!! Thanks for letting me borrow it Lara.
Post a Comment