I figured I would start this new year out with a new look. So on Monday I am doing something I have NEVER in my life done before. I am very nervous and excited at the same time. It's going to be a surprise, but one thing I CAN tell you is that it probably won't be anything like this...
Wish me luck!!
9 comments:
Wow...definite curiosity over here!
Oh my Lara! LOVE that picture - total classic.
You rock.
....and I can't wait to see what your new thing is.....just trying to guess here....darker hair color? new nails?
What ever it is I'm sure you'll look as fabulous as ever, and we'll all be anxious to see you!
Can't wait to see. Maybe very short hair? Maybe very light hair? I am glad it won't be like this photo, but it was fun at the time.
Awww...c'mon! The vinyl mid-riff thing is kinda cool! (Was that a No Doubt concert??) Can't wait to know what you're planning. You've piqued my curiosity!
Good Luck!!!
Now hurry up and post the results. I am dying to know.
I remember that night! You had awesome abs!!
I'm guessing the change is shorter hair or darker hair, can't wait to see!
This picture of you is so incredibly cool. You are looking mighty fine. If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't this picture taken shortly after giving birth to Ben?
That is the best picture!!
Ok, this picture deserves a post all in itself. Tell us more about the picture!!
Post a Comment