Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When The Mom's Away...

This is what happens when I run to the store for 20 measley minutes...



I am so glad everything I have taught them about manners and reverence has paid off.

7 comments:

Ange said...

I LOVE it! That's priceless! I think we've got pictures of atleast 3 of the 4 kids with underwear (or diapers) on their heads, and the underwear being worn "super hero" style too - but not the dancing video - that's awesome!
Love it love it love it!

Allen's said...

Love, Love, Love Eva's booty shake! Kids will be kids right? I guess if that is all that happens when you go to the store, it is ok. I fear what would happen around here!

Jewels said...

Oh my darling!! Seriously, you have to save that and pull it out as blackmail someday! Your kids totally crack me up...I wonder where they get there sense of humor from...hmmmm?!?

Lauren said...

That is the best blackmail ever!

I still enjoy using the pictures of my sisters in their underoos. (Wonder Woman of course.) The dance and booty shake just make it that much better.

I think it is great that your kids have so much fun together. What cuties! I am assuming that Emma was filming?

Shill and Company said...

What a silly bunch of kids. They are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

where did they get that idea? That's
HILARIOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! But still, that got to be embarasing. Put ur underwear on ur head and over ur pants on camera? It's hilarious, but I'd never would have the guts to do it. brave kids.