Soon after I took my little hiatus from the computer I was trying to get caught up with blogs and new happenings. There was a lot to catch up on so I was on the computer for far too long. Ella was trying to get my attention by making up songs and dances. She doesn't actually come out and say "Get off the computer", but she makes it perfectly clear when it is time to pay attention to her. She started humming rather loudly and making odd sounds. I was so glued to what I was doing I just told her to be a little more quiet.
The wierd humming and odd sounds continued. I turned around to tell her I had had enough. This is what I saw...
So I stopped what I was doing and played and laughed with her. Sometimes my priorities get mixed up. Computer stuff can always be put off, but I most certainly do not want to be putting off my kids. I need to remember how short this time with my children is and take full advantage of every moment with them.
I am thankful to Ella for helping me remember this.
6 comments:
Is the upper part of the tape forming a Z?
Sooo true. Thanks Ella
Wow - good reminder.
Makes me think of all the 'distractions' I have that mute my childrens voices....
Hum.....I will definitely have to work on this one!
We all need reminders once in a while. She is such a little character.
Haha Haha. I can't get over this one. She is so funny!!! What a doll.
LOL!!! Ella is so cute! She always makes me laugh.
Post a Comment