For as long as I can remember Eva has never been one for eating meat. She'll have some occasional chicken nuggets or chicken when I make it but we're talking a few bites and then she moves on to the rice or veggies. When we have taco salad the only thing she puts in her bowl is lettuce and tomatoes. And lately her sandwich of choice has been lettuce in between two pieces of bread.
I am starting to wonder if Eva is the Easter Bunny in disguise...
soft.jpg)
6 comments:
So Funny!!
I love the ears Eva!
How cute is she!! If you ever learn how to get her to eat meat let me know! My Cameron is our little fruit and veggie eater and he is skin and bones!
You forgot to mention that she's very quiet and she sneaks around like the Easter Bunny hiding eggs.
She'd make a cute Easter Bunny if she isn't the ONE! She likes salmon doesn't she? What about tuna, peanut butter, or protein shake? She can get her protein in a few other places.
pretty sure my kids have never ingested a piece of lettuce. It has never made it past the first couple of chews. . .
Post a Comment