My good friend Mara is the master mind behind this cute idea. She is all about spreading the love. I just HAD to get in on the action. Here's how it goes:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
6 comments:
Sweet!! hahaha!! Im the first!! So excited to get a handmade Lara gift!!
Love you <3
Wow! Sweet...I would love to pay it forward...plus a surprise too!
This sounds like fun. I hope I can find 5 people to look at my blog. I haven't updated it in so long, everyone has quit looking.
Hey so tell me the story about baby Troy! Who is he? Dayt's bro and his wife just had their twins 7 weeks early and they are in NICU too. I will add baby Troy to my prayers for our little ones.
oh good, oh good! I am #5!!
Oh crimony, that means I have to make 5 things too.
I'm number 6, but just in case #1-5 can't fulfill their duties, I'm here!
Post a Comment