Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jazzin It Up

This weekend some awesome friends gave us SWEET tickets to the Jazz game. Unfortunately because it was last minute we were not able to find a sitter for the kids so we decided to have Lee take Ben.



As excited as I was to go, seeing these pictures made me happy that it worked out the way it did. Ben needs all the guy time he can get with his daddy. Being in a house full of girls takes its toll on him once in a while. They had a great time together and that excites me more than seeing the Jazz play!


7 comments:

melissa said...

Do you really like going to Jazz games? I can't wait till Kody is old enough to be able to go with Chad. I'm glad they had a good time. PS any time you need a sitter call us. We would be more than happy to have your kids come over and play.

Ange said...

Hey....us too!
We'd love to babysit anytime!
That probably made Ben feel like a million bucks to be at a Jazz game with just his dad.
Go fight win!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Your a good mom! The look on Ben's face is priceless. Great dad and son night.

Shill and Company said...

Jazz games are so much fun. I'm glad the boys had a good time. I can't believe that you wouldn't think to ask your Chrissie Bean to babysit for you. You silly, silly girl!

Donahoe Family said...

Ditto - I am so glad that Ben and Lee had a great time - BUT you can send your cute kiddos over here ANYTIME!! Especially for a date night - I know from example they can be hard to get! :)

ChristianZ said...

Is that the game President Monson was at?

Laura said...

I can totally appreciate that- watching my little guy in the midst of 4 sisters... they need their guy time for sure.