Eva got to dress up like she was 100 years old yesterday for her 100th day of school party.
I must say that she had way too much fun acting crotchety and was waving her cane with attitude at everyone saying, "You rotten kids!"I love Eva at 100 but I am glad my nice, sweet little 8 year old Eva is back.
What a riot!!! I love the wig and glasses. These pictures of Eva kind of remind me of Lee's Napoleon Dynamite get-up from a few years ago. (That was hilarious too.)
Where did she get those fabulous threads??? Are those daddy's? (peach sez she looks like lee when he dressed up like napoleon. She still remembers that.)
8 comments:
Eva, you look mighty good for 100 years old. It sounds like you had a lot of fun.
What a riot!!! I love the wig and glasses. These pictures of Eva kind of remind me of Lee's Napoleon Dynamite get-up from a few years ago. (That was hilarious too.)
Wow - you did a great job with the hairstyle! I love it - She looks great!
Eva, you're looking pretty cantankerous there.
Why those medling kids...get off my lawn!!!!
I love the 100th day!!!
ps-the glasses are awesome!
She looks so AWESOME!!! I love the attitude that went along with the disguise. That Eva cracks me up. The cane was a nice touch.
Where did she get those fabulous threads??? Are those daddy's? (peach sez she looks like lee when he dressed up like napoleon. She still remembers that.)
Post a Comment