Lee got this cool wordle off of http://ldsmediatalk.com/ . This shows the most often used words from every talk during this past General Conference. The bigger the word, the more often it was used. We thought it was pretty cool. So then last night Lee experimented with different text and made wordles out of his patriarchal blessing, his journal, the Declaration of Independence, even my blog. Our favorite was the Family: A Proclamation to the World. I think I may even blow it up and frame it. You can choose any text you want, and even different fonts and colors. If you want to give it a try, go to http://wordle.net/.
Goodbye
4 days ago
5 comments:
I've also found that wordles are good birthday presents for good friends. You can write all of the memories or funny things you have with them, plus their fav. things. Also, on the side of my blog we wordled our names.
Woops this is cheryl, not Tayli
Awesome Lara, thanks!
How fun is that? I need to check it out!
How interesting and cool looking!! Thanks for sharing, oh and thanks for the Jib Jab warning, I have done those before but never again!! And, I'm glad my kindergartner isn't the only 5 year old who says embarassing things!!
Post a Comment