Monday, September 1, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Ella has only been going to pre-school for a week and she already knows how to read? Miss Bridgette must be a great teacher!

Ella is so proud of herself that she can "read". Good job, Gal!

P.S. - Ben is doing great!! He may even be able to make it to his first "real" day of Kindergarten tomorrow. His little baby cousin, Sadie, came down with Staph Scalded Skin when they stayed with us a while back. I have no idea if he got Staph from her although I really doubt it because he was never around her. We still do not even know if it was Staph at all. We may never know what it was that Ben came down with. I am just SO glad that he is almost better. I remember a time a few months back when Ben was saying his nightly prayers with Lee. This is how it went.

"Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for making us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I am so glad that Heavenly Father made us too, Ben. I don't know what I would do without my little guy and my three beautiful girls, and of course my amazing husband. No matter what we may have to go through in this life, as long as we have each other, we can get through anything!

5 comments:

Mara said...

Ella is so cute and smart. What are you going to do with yourself while she is in school? I'm glad Ben is better and won't have to miss school

Anonymous said...

Ella is so cute. I haven't checked your blog in awhile so I'm just finding out about Ben. I'm glad he's feeling better. Katie went to a couple allergists and no one believed us when we said she's allergic to cold. Even after all the tests showed she wasn't allergic to anything. They wanted us to believe she got hives spontaneously. Sometimes Mom's know more than doctors.

cheryl said...

What sweet children you have!!!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We are glad our little guy is better too. I can't wait to have Ella read to me. How cute is that.

Tayli Lundquist said...

That is so cute!!!! ella is a good praying girl! hope to see you guys soon! love you! bye