I saw this video on another blog and fell in love with it. I just had to put it on mine. If you are like me you will need some tissue...
Goodbye
4 days ago
I saw this video on another blog and fell in love with it. I just had to put it on mine. If you are like me you will need some tissue...
Posted by
Lara
at
10:32 AM
6 comments:
I should have listened to you about the tissues. I need them.
Me too! That was so touching!
I don't know that the same result would hapen to just anyone. Very touching.
I saw that on the news a little while ago... so so sweet :)
I have the whole movie on VHS that this clip comes from. The whole thing is good.
Eric is sooo your brother...he needed a few tissues as well!! I guess that you can both thank Mom! Very sweet!
Post a Comment