The Reality of Eternity: click on the link in the upper right under "Our Other Blogs".This is my (Lee's) blog that I made to easily share what I believe when it comes to faith and beliefs. I have tried to make it an easy one-stop location where there are quick links to main topics. The most recent updates include links and a post about eternal marriage. Hope you like it! Feel free to send any friends or family there.
4 comments:
I need to get onto your blog Lee and do some reading. I always have enjoyed the testimonies that you have shared. Our family has learned a lot from you. We loved it when you were our home teacher!
You set a good example, and who knows, it may touch a few lives, and add to the testimony of others.
Thanks Grammie and Papa Rex.
Thanks Chrissie - we had a good time home teaching didn't we?
Post a Comment