For the past two weeks the kids took swimming lessons. This is something they look forward to every year. I noticed so much improvement from last year.
Emma cruised with her kickboard.
Ella practiced her back arrows.
Ben showed off his radical floating skills.
Eva got the hang of the back stroke.
Emma showed off her newly learned side stroke.
Monkey...
...Airplane...
...Squeeze! That is a fun way for them to learn the beginning back stroke.
They all did really well learning new things as well as reviewing things from last year. They were so sad when lessons were over. Next year will not come soon enough!
4 comments:
You all look so cute swimming and with your certificates. That's a wonderful thing to know how to do. I tried lessons 4 different times in my life, and never got the hang of it.
I love you all, Nani
Cute, cute, cute!
I remember the monkey, airplane, squeeze from last year...so cute!!
Welcome summer!!!!
Good job Ziebarth family!!You all look so cute doing the different strokes. You'll have to come and show us what you have learned at the pool here.
Post a Comment