Emma and Eva decided they wanted a new look for Summer. And since Emma and Eva wanted a new look, Ella had to have a new look too. They were all tired of tangles, as was I, so we took a trip to Supercuts. Drum roll please...
Before.............................After!
Before............................After!
Before...........................After!
Between the three of them 25 inches of hair was cut off! That's over two feet! They missed being able to donate it to Locks of Love by only inches. 10 inches is the minimum per person to donate. Emma had 9 inches cut and Eva and Ella both had 8 inches cut. Because I have been telling them for over a month that they could get their hair cut there was no putting it off any longer, even for a good cause. So that is their new goal. To grow out their hair once again, keeping it healthy along the way, and donating it to Locks of Love.
You three look adorable!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What beautiful girls! I feel like I just want to give them a hug for being so cute:). I really do like a short hair cut on girls (it looks smart)- I keep trying to get Faith to go short. Very fun and a great way to start out the summer!
They all look so cute. I can't believe how long Ella's hair had gotten. It was so cute then, but even cuter now!
I think Laura is like me, we just love these families filled with girls!!
P.S. Boys aren't bad either! (:
You are going to be so bummed that 3 of the 4 comments are from me, but just one more thing...
I have noticed this before, but wanted to say it, I LOVE that when each of your girls smile one side of their mouths goes down lower. I think it is so endearing and sweet with their personality and such a mark of beauty!
You are brave to cut so much of your girls' hair at once. They all look so cute.
How long has it been since they cut it last? The girls do look so cute, and it will be much easier to care for during the summer. It would be fun to let them grow for "locks of love" next time maybe, if they can wait that long.
You all look beautiful! I love short hair -- I cried sooooo many times when my Mom would brush my long hair with tangles.
I love you, Nani
They look so cute. Their similar haircuts make them look even more alike to me. Cheryl is right about their smiles how cute is that? Beautiful girls on the inside and out!
Post a Comment