What an incredibly sweet song! Lee, you are the cutest daddy. I love that you expressed your love for your beautiful girls through a fun song. I am in awe of your writing, performing, and singing abilities!
Ok, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to listen to Lee's song, I forgot to until today. I LOVE it. It gave me chills, and it is my favorite so far. What a wonderful song for your girls. You are such a great dad! We love you Lee, for being such a great example to us of charity and goodness. Thanks for sharing your talents. Love, your #1 fan (not including Lara, Emma, Eva, Ben and Ella.)
We want to hear the BEN song next. We don't know how you keep writing so many songs, but we're glad you do. We look forward to a CD one day with all of them on it.
3 comments:
What an incredibly sweet song! Lee, you are the cutest daddy. I love that you expressed your love for your beautiful girls through a fun song. I am in awe of your writing, performing, and singing abilities!
Ok, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to listen to Lee's song, I forgot to until today. I LOVE it. It gave me chills, and it is my favorite so far. What a wonderful song for your girls. You are such a great dad! We love you Lee, for being such a great example to us of charity and goodness. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Love, your #1 fan (not including Lara, Emma, Eva, Ben and Ella.)
We want to hear the BEN song next. We don't know how you keep writing so many songs, but we're glad you do. We look forward to a CD one day with all of them on it.
Post a Comment