Thursday, December 20, 2007

Meet Monte


So, we finally caved in and got a kitten. Lee and I decided on getting the kids a kitty for Christmas. We saw this little guy and just knew he had to be part of our family. He is a two month old ball of fluff and very cuddly and playful. We love him already!...wait...actually the kids are kind of scared of him. Whenever I get him out of his little room the kids make a mad dash for the couches. We're hoping that will change soon.

8 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

How cute!! Good luck with the kids.

Shill and Company said...

He is so adorable. What a sweet little face. Can't wait to meet him in person!

Julie said...

I spent the morning at the nasty animal shelter (the shelter was nasty, not the animals!) looking for something just like your little friend! Apparently...lots of people want kitties for Christmas...what's a mom to do!!?? He is very cute...I hope he has a new cousin soon!!!

Julie said...

It's a little Nicholas Jeerd! Lara, you know how to pronounce this and in the right voice!!!
Love Eric

Lara said...

Nicholas Jeerd, Nicka Jones, he had so many names. I think that is why we were instantly drawn to Monte. Because he reminded me of Nick. And I agree with you guys about the yucky animal shelter thing. What an experience that was!

Lara said...

I love Monte so much!!!
He is a real fuzzy Monster!

love,
Emma <3 ;-)

Melly Mel said...

You guys are such a cute mom and dad! I bet they love that kitty. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Merry Christmas! We missed you guys at the reunion!

Anonymous said...

cutest. thing. EVER!!!!! Monte is so cute! You guys are lucky to have him