I just wanted to put this on the blog for display. It was a turkey Lara made for sharing time today in Primary. Each one of the feathers was written on by one of the Primary children. They wrote some things they were thankful for. One of them says: I'm grateful for Lamborghini's and BYU. Beautifully put my friend - I think that about sums it up!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago

2 comments:
Since Lee put this on the blog, I can say that he gave an amazing talk today!!! It was on Covenants and Promises. Good job, Der! ;)
That was a very thoughtful and cute sharing time activity. Also good job Lee on your talk. We wish we could have heard it. Maybe you could send us a copy. You always do a wonderful job. You are very artistic Lara!
Post a Comment