The other night after being on the phone for quite a while, I went to check on Lee to see what he was doing. He was watching TV...
...This doesn't sound unusual, but I will let you in on a little secret. He was watching High School Musical 2!!!! That is funny enough, right? But also notice how close he is AND that he is holding a blanket! Should I be alarmed? Should I be seeking professional help for him? :)
5 comments:
I think that you should be worried that he's alone...he's not enduring it for the sake of the children! HaHaHaHa....
I bet it was a long hard day and he needed a no brainer to relax by before bed. P.S. It's not a secret anymore!
Is it weird that Lee and I are alike in this way too?
This just might be the funniest post ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We have the CD and my fav. song right now is on it so I totally get it Lee!
Yeah - totally - I like totally loved it! My favorite song is: Bet on it! It helps me feel like a real man. You can bet on it! - Lee
did he know you were gonna do a post on that?
Post a Comment