But the marmoset (or whatever the heck that is) isn't lucky enough to have an ice cream cone.
I thought that was some random girl at the restaurant. She does not look like Ella at all to me, but you are funny.
Ella has beautiful eyes! Wow... so cute.
I agree, it doesn't look like Ella. You guys are too funny. We wish we were with you for a dinner of ice cream. That had to be fun.
I thought the same thing...I had to compare clothes in the other pictures to find out who she was.WWHHOOOO has beautiful eyes...Ella!
I guess that's not an owl...jokes not funny now! heehee!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
But the marmoset (or whatever the heck that is) isn't lucky enough to have an ice cream cone.
I thought that was some random girl at the restaurant. She does not look like Ella at all to me, but you are funny.
Ella has beautiful eyes! Wow... so cute.
I agree, it doesn't look like Ella. You guys are too funny. We wish we were with you for a dinner of ice cream. That had to be fun.
I thought the same thing...I had to compare clothes in the other pictures to find out who she was.WWHHOOOO has beautiful eyes...Ella!
I guess that's not an owl...jokes not funny now! heehee!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment