Looking up at the mountains and seeing all of these amazing colors literally takes my breath away!
Every year we go on a hunt for the brightest trees. We found one that sure came close.
Every summer I get home sick for HB. But during this time of year, I wouldn't trade this for anything!

A little side note: Notice Ella's shirt is on backwards and inside out. If you look closely, you can see the tag in front. She insists on putting her clothes on herself. For me, it's all about picking your battles and there could be worse things right?
Goodbye
4 days ago
5 comments:
It's funny that you put the colored trees on your blog today. Dad and I just got back from looking at all the beautiful colors along highway 38. We took more pics again too.
I am so homesick! This is the time of year I miss Utah more than anything, especially sitting outside with you and Chrissy and the other neighbors and watching our kids play, and visiting the Halloween house! Do they still live there? Now that I am homeschooling maybe we can go trick-or-treating in Utah this year! I wish!
The backwards/inside-out shirt must be a girl thing!! Add to it shoes-on-the-wrong-feet and you've got yourself an outfit!!
nani said.......
I thought that was a painted mural. Gorgeous!!!!!!
I love how ella wears her shirts inside out. She's my kind of girl! Those pictures were amazing! I bet you do get homesick of HB. That place is so beautiful!
Post a Comment