Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Crash and Confusion

Around Christmas time our computer crashed.  Crashed hard.  As in we could only turn it on and then nothing.  Thankfully we have backup so we didn't lose anything...at least I don't think we did.  But this made us contemplate getting our old and outdated computer fixed or just buying a new one.  After debating back and forth for weeks (thankfully we had the iPad and Emma's school Netbook to keep us in touch with reality) we decided we would bite the bullet and get a new one.

Normally getting a new computer is fun and exciting and I know one day soon I will like it but I am having a hard time getting used to it.  I am a lover of change...except when a computer is involved.  My kids are making fun of me and it seems as if everything I have ever known about computers, which isn't much, has been tossed out the window.  

You see, this new computer of ours is a iMac.  Heaven help me.  We have had it for a few days now and I just today got on to check it out.  Meanwhile, Lee and the kids are already pros, of course.  I feel bad that I haven't updated my blog in a while.  I do have a lot to say.  I just need a little more time to get the hang of this new beast.  Bare with me...

2 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Learn fast and let me know what you really think about it. I don't know what I would do without a computer.

Shill and Company said...

It's about time you join the apple family! Wahoo!!!