Thursday, November 10, 2011

Would You Still Love Me If...

My family has this ongoing little joke.  It goes like this... Someone will say "Would you still love me if I looked like this?"  And they proceed to make the most hideous face they can come up with.  Some of these faces might look like this...


...or this...

...or this...


...or even this...



Sometimes I struggle with the answer like when the face they make is extra hideous.  But when all is said and done, I would love my kids no matter what!  This little picture is perfect for our ongoing family joke and it just might become my new response when someone asks me, "Would you still love me if I looked like this?" (imagine a hideous face)



4 comments:

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Those faces are priceless!Love you all for eternity - no matter how you look.

Shill and Company said...

Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

Ange said...

Holy moly - lot's of posts to catch up on! Your family is awesome. And fun. It's neat that you enjoy spending time together....not every family does - so what a blessing for you!
....and just for the record - I think Lee (um....I mean Bishop Ziebarth) is doing a wonderful job. None of us are perfect, but that's why we're here, right? It's not hard to see how much he loves the Lord, and his ward. Heavens - I've never gotten a phone call from the BISHOP to wish me a happy birthday before!
You guys truly are wonderful!

Laura said...

This is funny Lara... I do the SAME thing. It's usually a hair thing for me, like if we're about to go to church or the mall or somewhere it would be mortifying to the kids if I looked strange, and I'll blowdry out my hair really, really big (I have naturally curly insane hair) and I'll say something to the kids like, "ok, I'm ready to go" I usually get a bigger kick out of it than anyone else though.