Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Double Graduation

My oldest AND my youngest both graduated this year!!

 Ella from Kindergarten and Emma from 6th Grade!  They are growing up way too fast! Ella will be going to school ALL day now.  She is so excited to be able to eat lunch at school and to have three recesses.  This is Hannah, Emma's good friend that she has known since Kindergarten.  They are off to Jr. High.  Look out world!!


This is Emma's teacher.  I think she was sent from Heaven above just for Emma.  She is exactly what Emma needed at the exact time she needed it.  I will always be thankful to her for what she did for Emma this year.

As hard as it is to see my babies grow up, nothing gives me more joy than to be able to sit back and watch them grow and blossom into beautiful little flowers.

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Great post! That was a big day for you. It sure was fun to go celebrate with you guys at the Red Lobster for lunch. I can't believe Ella is in 1st grade already. I still remember you being pregnant with her very vividly. As for Miss Emma & Hannah, I love that they have stayed such close friends throughout the years. I hope they have a terrific time in Jr. High. So far so good right?

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Don't blink or they will be graduating from high school. They will do well. Love them both.