Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dance Recital 2011



In lieu of a new season of dance which starts next week I thought I'd post pics from the last dance recital back in June.  These girls are gorgeous and are constantly amazing me.  I think I got most, if not all, of their costume changes.  Someday I will post video as well.  For now, here are some pics...
Emma was in 6 dances this year. 
 Eva was in 6 dances this year as well.
 Ella was in 2 dances.

 I barely survived all of the costume changes.

 I anticipate there will be more next year.  It's madness, I tell ya...MADNESS!

I say this every year - It is such a challenge to drive them back and forth (it's far), to come up with the money for all the costumes and shoes not to mention the classes themselves, and I have to admit my sanity suffers just a little as well.  But it is all worth it after seeing them shine on the big stage!  I love my dancing daughters!!

4 comments:

Danika said...

Emma looks SO much like you it's amazing!!! Have you compared photos of when you were that age to hers? That would make a great blog post!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Thanks for the great pic's. Did you ever get a DVD? Maybe I could take a day or two and help with the girls for the rehursal and the performance this year. It will be close to my knee surgery time, like the week before or so.

Shill and Company said...

I can't get over how many dances they were in. So impressive with so many darling costumes. Lara, you deserve the mom of the year award for all of the driving that you do. Congrats Emma, Eva & Ella on being talented dancers!

Anonymous said...

Oh my crap, SIX dances for Emma and Eva?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's craziness!