Most of you have probably already read this on Facebook. I just thought that since I view my blog as my journal I would post it here as well. I also thought that this could be important information that my grandkids would need to know one day. Ha Ha Ha!!
- It is painfully hard for me to think of 30 random things about myself.
- Every room in my house is a different color.
- I punish my kids when their naughty by making them listen to John Denver in the car. It doesn't bother me any...I could listen to "Sunshine On My Shoulders" all day long.
- Ever since I was probably ten I have wanted to get a job at the mall as a gift wrapper. Not that I am any good at it, I just love the idea of wrapping gifts that will go to people and help make their day a little brighter. If any of you have Christmas gifts that you don't want to wrap just bring them on over. I would love to wrap them!
- I know people aspire to be doctors, lawyers, important people, but along with being a gift wrapper I have always wanted to be a school bus driver. It just seems like it would be so much fun to crank that huge steering wheel and open those bifold doors for all the kids to get on and off. Ha ha ha! I am such a dork! But I really would love it.
- I am fiercely competitive. It is hard for me to even let my kids win at Uno.
- One of only a few life long dreams of mine is to be able to run a marathon. Now that my kids are older I am hoping that now is the time. I signed up for the Ogden Marathon which is in May along with my hubby and my dad. I am so excited to have the chance to fulfill my dream with the two men I love more than anything!
- I have a massive fear of wasps. Every time one flies around me I scream and wave my arms around and make a COMPLETE idiot of myself.
- I love Indian Food and Sushi.
- I could totally see myself becoming a cat lady when I am old and lonely...you know the kind that have like 100 cats, and they talk to them and let them sleep with them and all that stuff.
- Total cheese alert: I don't know how in this world I ever scored such an amazing man. My hubby, Lee is most definitely my better half.
- On that note, Lee and I were engaged after only 1 week of dating.
- I LOATHE snow. I am definitely not a snow bunny. We have lived here in Utah for 9 years now and I still have never been skiing or snowboarding and don't really have a desire to go. During the winter I miss HB something fierce, but the other three seasons in Utah make up for it. I LIVE for Summertime!
- OK, I just cannot deny it any more...I love Justin Bieber! What are you going to do about it? :)
- Would have to say my most embarrassing moment to date was when we had gone through about a week straight of door to door solicitors harassing us at all hours of the day. The last straw was when two solicitors came to our door during dinner time and Lee had the nerve to invite them in. I went to a dark place I hope never to return to. I went off on those poor men that were just trying to do their jobs. I yelled, probably even swore, yelled some more, threatened to call the police on them if they didn't leave that moment. I slammed the door on them and turned around to see Lee's face ghostly white. He immediately asked me, "Don't you know who that was?" Come to find out it was our brand new neighbor who had just moved in across the street. Lee had made an appointment with him and his partner and had failed to tell me about it. Whoops!
- I wish I had more musical genes in my body...scratch that...I wish I had even just one musical gene in my body.
- I actually love brussel sprouts.
- I love shopping for other people.
- Don't love shopping for myself. In fact it gives me TOTAL anxiety.
- I really don't love angry holiday shoppers.
- My kids crack me up on a daily basis. They are the funniest foursome I know.
- I probably will not be winning World's Greatest Mother any time soon considering the fact that my 5 yr old, Ella's favorite song is "I Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem.
- If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be to Greece. The history, culture, and beauty of the country intrigues me. Not to mention the food is divine.
- I always wonder why my cat, Monte stares at me when I take a shower. I really think he was a creepy pervert in a past life.
- I come up with the weirdest nicknames for people, ie Lee aka Der, Emma aka Boo Boo Ger Base, Eva aka D'Eva-D, Ben aka My Oh Guy, and Ella aka BeeBee Cal. There is no need to tell me...I already know I have serious problems.
- Once I had a dream that I gave birth to a pumpkin pie. My mom was SO proud of that little pie.
- I am really wishing this was a "27 Random Things" list right about now.
- I have a weird little OCD issue with magazines. I have to read the magazine from cover to cover and cannot skip even one page. If I did it would bug me for years.
- Have been missing "Highway To Heaven" lately. Where is the good wholesome TV of the old days?
- I have this huge fear that I will be eaten by a bear one day. Let's just say that we don't camp much as a family.
4 comments:
Loved this list! fun to find out more about you :)
I love Indian and Sushi too. And HATE the snow, snowskiing, and snowboarding. I guess I get away with it though since I don't live near it. I'm impressed you have been coerced in 9 years!
I'd like to birth a pumpkin pie. but it might be weird to want to eat it afterward.
Okay. gross.
I'm done.
oops. I meant "haven't" been coerced.
annoying that I'm correcting my comment. but it will bug me for years too :)
You are such a good sport to do this. I loved reading it. You are so unique and fun. I guess that's why you are so incredibly RAD!
This just made my day. I love you Lara. ;)
Post a Comment