Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ben Seven

Last week, on the 18th, Ben turned 7!!

We celebrated by taking the family to Boondocks.

The kids LOVED the Go Carts and the Bumper Boats. If they had it their way, we would have stayed outside the whole time on those two things. It was just way too cold for us old, crochety parents.


You can tell by this video that Emma wasn't having any fun at all. (wink)





I think Ella beat us all in bowling but it was fun. She said, "I think I found my new sport". Most of the time we spent playing fun games. We laughed and made fun of each other and had a blast!



On Saturday, family came over to help us celebrate Ben's birthday, again.

The kids always have so much fun with their cousins.



The only thing that Ben wanted for his birthday was a basketball hoop. He dreamt about it and wished for it. Well, his wish was granted. He has been out there every day since.



According to Ben:


Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Number: Infinity

Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Game: Wii Sport Resort Basketball

Favorite Animal: King Cobra

Favorite Song: Eye of the Tiger

Favorite TV Show: Batman

Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings (with Lee's editing)

I feel sad when: no one plays with me

I feel mad when: somebody's mad at me

I feel proud when: I win a game

I feel scared when: I have bad dreams

I like it when my friends: play Wii

I like it when my teacher: has us play games

I like it when I: have fun

On the weekends I: go to the cousins house

During summer I: go to Cherry Hill

At school I: do Math

I am good at: basketball

I wish I could: be powerful

I am special because: I am a good boy

What makes you laugh: When Dad does funny faces

If you were a parent for a day, which rule would you get rid of: doing chores

What do you want to be when you grow up: an actor

Do you think it would be hard to be a mom or dad: Yeah, totally. that's an easy question.

Why: Because I have to tell them what to do and if they don't do it, then, yeah.

If you could have a magical power, what would it be: to freeze bad guys

What is the best thing about being 7: that I can type faster

What is the best thing about being YOU: that I'm 7!!



I love you Ben!!

You are such a good boy. Your happy, go lucky personality makes me smile every day. I love that you love life. You are a good brother to your sisters. I can see how much you love them by the way you treat them. We are all very lucky to have you in our family.

Thank you for being YOU!!



8 comments:

Danika said...

Aren't those interviews fun? I always find it fascinating to see what they will say. I love it when my mom finds stuff like this from my childhood that I did at school or church.

Julie said...

How did we miss this!?!? Ugh!! Sorry Ben! I wrote his birthday on my April calendar!!! Sheesh!!! We are going to get right on our birthday cards...I'll send them ASAP...the birthday celebration continues!

Glad his wishes could come true...he looks so very happy!

We love you Ben!!

xoxo

Jewels said...

What a sweet boy and what a fun party!! My 7 year olds birthday is next week as well and The Boondocks was his choice of partying as well! I will have to ask you if you did a package or paid for individual things. Their website was confusing to me. Happy Birthday Ben!!

Shill and Company said...

Hooray for Ben!!! He is such a terrific kid. We love him! Looks like he had an incredibly fun birthday!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We had a blast at your birthday! You and Livia seemed to enjoy the basketball the most. Stay a good boy, we love you.

Anonymous said...

boondocks is so fun! Happy b-day Ben! :)

Emma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Happy Birthday Benny! Boondocks was a blast! Thanx for the fun day! I love you!

Ange said...

What a great kid!
I love that you do the questions - what a treasure to have!