While the whole family was in town a few weeks back we had the opportunity to have our picture taken by my old neighbor and friend. Emily is so talented and such a joy to work with. Here are just a few of the moments she captured...



One cute side note: I recently found out that Emily and my sister in law, Julie were good friends when they were teenagers and had not seen each other since. Emily happened to find Julies blog and then happened to see our family on her blog. What a small world we live in. You gotta love blogging.I thought for sure I knew what pictures I was going to use for our Christmas cards, but now I am not so sure. Between Elise and her beautiful pictures and Emily and her amazing pictures I am going to have a hard time deciding. One thing was easy for me to decide. These two girls are awesome photographers!
8 comments:
You guys got some AWESOME pics!! And I love the colors of your outfits! :)
Great pictures!
Gorgeous photos! It must be so fun to do family photos when everyone is old enough to cooperate...
The pictures were all so great we are having a hard time trying to choose the ones we want.
It helps that the photographers had some pretty incredible raw material to work with. Gorgeous families- all y'all!
I loved looking at all your pictures. I haven't seen your brothers in awhile so I liked seeing them with their families. What a great looking group!
Okay well, maybe pictures was the wrong thing to offer. Let us know if you ever need medical advice! Hee hee
These pictures are so beautiful. What a gorgeous family you have. Thank you for being wonderful and kind neighbors.
so incredibly cute... that last picture is my favorite.
Post a Comment