Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ooh Lah Lah

So I did it. I got my hair cut. Here is my before...










and my after...
I think this is pretty close to the shortest I have ever had my hair (for real). I love it. I feel like I am not just a big blob of nothing anymore and can start blogging about more important things in life like Father's Day. That IS coming up you know. Get ready for some serious moosh.


14 comments:

kristine said...

Soooooo cute. I love it! You are such a hottie!

Danika said...

SO CUTE!!! I love it. It looks perfect on you. I had mine chopped last night too. It doesn't look nearly as cute as yours. They totally butchered it...so there won't be any photos of it on my blog for awhile.

Danika said...

I promise I wasn't just copying what she said (there were no comments - we must have been typing at the same time!)...

Jewels said...

Darling!!! You look awesome! You may have inspired me, never that short-I look horrible with short hair but I am definately ready for a change! I can't wait to see it for "reals"!!

Mechelle said...

Luuuve it!

Ange said...

Oh my goodness - it looks FABULOUS! Very flattering!
And I LOVE the color too!
Way to do it!
...and I agree with some one elses comment, my hair cuts never turn out that good!

Mara said...

Cute cute cute- you sassy thing!

Allen's said...

LOVE IT! Very cute and sassy...can't wait to see it. Way to take the plunge.

mandi said...

Very good move! I love it!! (I just might do a father's day post too. I won't barf at yours if you don't barf at mine. . .)

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

The new do is perfect! Looking good.

Julie said...

B-E-A-Utiful!(you know, like how Jim Carrey says it.) I love it!!Here's the real question...did you use too much shampoo the first time you washed it??

Laura said...

Lara, you look fabulous!
I too have been having the same hair woes (my frizzy post :))...
and have been thinking about cutting mine too.
You're really making me want to do it after seeing your cute hair.

Shill and Company said...

I love it! The color is absolutely gorgeous and the cut is so stylish. You need to take pictures of it from the back as well. You look like one sexy lady!

Maren said...

Super cute!