Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Do" I or Don't I

I recently came across this picture of myself taken about 12 (ish) years ago. I actually have really long hair here. I put it in a ponytail and flipped it forward so what looks like a short do is really the end of my ponytail. That is about as close as I have ever come to short short hair.

I have been feeling a little wild and crazy lately. I am in need of a definite change. Should I do it? Not necessarily that style in the picture. Just something short and sassy. Who knows, one day real soon you may see me and do a double take, hopefully for the better.

10 comments:

Danika said...

You look like a tan HB girl! :P

I say go for it!!!! It's only hair, right? It'll grow back. Mine is getting chopped again soon. It's getting to that horrible not-short-but-not-long phase.

I thought of you today as I ate Las Barcas chips & salsa (my mom brought them for me!)...

Ange said...

OH my word - I definitely did a double take on this one. It's amazing what a difference hair makes!
My philosophy is if I am going to pay for a hair cut - I want to be able to TELL I had something done...none of this 'just trim the very ends off' for me (which is why I only get a hair cut about twice a year...pathetic, I know)

- so I'd say go for it!

....and just for the record - you'll look great no matter what you do with your hair :)

Allen's said...

GO FOR IT! I think it will look great! I am a fan of drastic change though! I think you will look great!

Mechelle said...

Do it... do it... do it!!!
Hair can always grow back - even faster if you take prenatal vitamins.

Julie said...

I've been thinking the same thing...I need some change!! I say go for it! My only concern is that you have to "do" short hair. You can't just wash-n-go. (my preferred method of styling!)
What does Val say??

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

We only live once and if that is the most drastic thing you do for yourself, do it. You will look good no matter which hair-do you choose. I have thought of doing something to mine too. Don't know what though. I have never seen Julie with short hair either, she would look cute with shorter hair too.

Jim and Jess said...

Wow, now that is sassy!! I'm all for change, and the thing about hair is it will always grow back! So I say go for it!! :)

Jewels said...

You look totally hot, like a barbie doll, look at those legs-mama!! I HAVE to have a pony tail is my only problem-LAZY!! But, you would look absolutely darling!!

mandi said...

I totally didn't recognize you! Such the So. Cal babe you are! You know how I feel about short hair- no need for me to comment. Can't wait to see what you decide.

Beachgrama said...

Yes,I recognize where that picture was taken and I remember when you were a working girl and had money to spend on yourself..... Those were the days!.......that is the California Lara I remember and the one Lee fell in love with. So fun to see this picture....and you would look great in any kind of haircut.